HOSTESS® SUMMER PLAYLIST SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, including, but not limited to, where restricted by law. Employees of Hostess Brands, LLC. (“Sponsor”), Spark Alliance Marketing, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Country Music Association, Inc., Sony Music Entertainment and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, dealers, and advertising, promotional agencies (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”), and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household of each (for at least 6 months of the year) are not eligible to participate or win.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Hostess Summer Playlist Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins June 1, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends September 24, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes through the website URL at http://hostesssummerplaylist.com/ (“Site”) and complete all required registration information (each, an “Entry” and collectively referred to herein as “Entries”). Automated Entries, or those generated by script or bot are not eligible and will be disqualified. Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 24, 2017 to be eligible. The computer clock of the webmaster hosting the Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Each eligible person that submits an Entry on or after June 1, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 24, 2017 will be deemed an “Entrant.” All Entries must be complete and accurate to be eligible. All Entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per day. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service may apply.
- WINNER DETERMINATION: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 2, 2017, from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Many will enter; one will win. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- GRAND PRIZE AND APPOXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of a three (3) day/two (2) night trip for the winner and one (1) guest to Nashville, TN in November 2017. Trip includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation for two (2) from the major airport nearest winner’s home (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) to Nashville, TN, two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations [one (1) room/double occupancy] at a Sponsor-specified hotel, round trip ground transfers between airport/hotel in Nashville, TN, two (2) tickets to the 2017 CMA Awards on November 8, 2017 (“Event”) and round trip ground transfers between the Event/hotel. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $4,986. Grand Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the Grand Prize (or portion of the Grand Prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a Grand Prize (or portion of the Grand Prize) of equal or greater value. The Grand Prize, and each element thereof, are awarded “as is” with no warranty (except as specifically included) or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about October 2, 2017 by phone or email and will be required to execute and return via mail, email or an email document link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release form (where legal) within three (3) days of notification attempt or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. The Grand Prize winner’s guest (or winner, as parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor and winner’s child/charge) must execute a Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) prior to departure. If the guest is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must be the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner and their guest must travel together on the same itinerary and must have valid travel documents (for example, validly issued, current government issued photo ID). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Winner and guest (as applicable) are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the applicable Grand Prize not specifically included in the Grand Prize package, including, but not limited to, meals, taxes, gas, tips, incidentals, and merchandise purchases. In the event the Grand Prize winner or travel companion engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early or eject them from the Event, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and guest home with no further compensation to winner. A minor will not be allowed to participate in any portion of the Grand Prize trip without being accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian who also executed required document(s) on said minor’s behalf. Grand Prize must be used on dates specified surrounding the Event or prize will be forfeited. Certain restrictions may apply. Winner and guest must wear appropriate attire and act in an appropriate manner (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in order to attend the Event or they may not be admitted to or be ejected from the Event with no further compensation to winner. Return of Grand Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting. Grand Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner, their guest and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor Parties, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims, causes of action, injuries, death, damages, demands, judgments, penalties, fines, losses, costs or expenses which arise from, resulting from or are in connection with the Sweepstakes, submitting an Entry, participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership, acceptance, defect, misuse, inability to use, or use of Grand Prize awarded, participating in Grand Prize-related travel or activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Grand Prize, or any error in any Sweepstakes-related marketing materials.
- GENERAL: By entering, each Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and to be contacted by Sponsor or the administrator of this Sweepstakes by phone and/or email. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected Entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Proof of entering information does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Neither Sponsor nor its Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) is responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or the Site. Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission to use the Grand Prize winner’s name, likenesses, photos and additional photographs for advertising and promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Site or the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize in a random drawing from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Missouri; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Missouri.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after November 15, 2017, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by November 30, 2017, to: Hostess Summer Playlist Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by October 15, 2017, to: Hostess Summer Playlist Sweepstakes Official Rules, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Hostess Brands, LLC, 1 E. Armour Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64111. Country Music Association, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Sony Music Entertainment is not a sponsor, nor involved in the administration, of this Sweepstakes. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Country Music Association® and the CMA Awards® are registered trademarks of the Country Music Association, Inc. All rights reserved.